Urban Retreat's New Season Manicures Are Too Cute
Your daily 'pretty things' update: Urban Retreat at Harrods have launched a range of Essie manicures that knock everything you've seen on Pinterest out of the water. To celebrate the launch of the new Essie Nail Bar in Urban Retreat, Harrods called on leading nail art technician (and their in-salon essie brand ambassador) Alice Marchesi to create four jaw-dropping hand painted designs inspired by the SS15 catwalks
Alice Marchesi has a wealth of experience both in traditional art and nail art, which explains the intricacy of these beautiful designs. A resident backstage manicurist at Milan Fashion Week since 2012, plus being one of Chanel Beauty’s preferred nail gals means you're in good hands when you book in with Alice - she's a true artist. Clients will have the chance to get the most up to date and seasonal nail trend advice, manicures, nail art and colour matching for their skin tone - so it's not one size fits all.
Alice's four designs are all totally gorgeous, but we especially love the cute mint-green mani complete with Harrods iconic pup. Or the clear nails adorned with intricate florals and actual Swarvoski crystals. Or the white one with butterflies and tiny flowers. Basically, we feel like really ought to try all of them before we can really make up our minds. With prices from £60.00 for one of the four designs, this is one for whose of you like to look very well polished indeed. You can can also have a bespoke consulation with the team to create a look all of your own - for a true signature manicure. Visit Urban Retreat for more info...
by Daniela Morosini
- Enter for a chance to win select nail products from the Beauty Awards nominees
- NAILS and CND Name Next Top Nail Artist Top 24 Semi-Finalists
- Essie Launches Gel Couture
- Essie Introduces its 1000th Shade: a Shimmering Citron
- China Glaze Nails Festival Fashion
- ‘Nail Lounge Edition’ For Industry Experts, Professionals, And Vendors
- Essie Goes Retro for its 35th Anniversary
- Global Beauty Masters Do Battle on TLC
- BCL Spa Valentine’s Day Nail Art Contest
- BCL | CND | Tippi Hedren Nail Scholarships Recognize Emerging Nail Artists