Sweet Squared names Marian Newman as brand ambassador
Session manicurist Marian Newman has been named Sweet Squared’s official brand ambassador and nail champion for 2016.
The role means that Newman will exclusively use brands from the Sweet Squared portfolio in any press events she works at. She will also represent the UK distributor of pro nail and beauty brands at its own events next year, championing its brands, which include names such as CND, Minx and Lecente.
“We are thrilled that Marian has agreed to champion us. She has the ear of practically everyone and we’re excited to see some great collaborations happen,” said Samantha Sweet, co-founder of Sweet Squared (S2).
Having worked in almost every area of the nail industry, Marian is best known as session nail tech for the work she has done for catwalk shows, editorial shoots and celebrity clients.
“This is the first and only time I will have this role with a professional company. I am committed to this opportunity… [S2] truly do everything they can to elevate the nail pro and that’s how it should be,” said Marian.
from link: www.professionalbeauty.co.uk
- NAILS’ Continuum Giveaway Sparks Shock and Awe
- Nail Salon Dramedy Gets Picked Up by TNT
- Essie Announces Revamped Gel Line
- Savvy Salon: The Spa at Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort
- Happy 40th Anniversary Orly!
- POLISH Artisan Nails to Participate in Celebrity Gift Lounge in Honor of 2016 Golden Globe Nominees
- Medinail Offers Free Training and Accreditation
- A.I.I. Acquires Hollywood Fashion Secrets
- NAILS Parent Company Buys Modern Salon Media
- HIRING EVENT FOR NEW NAIL SALON!!! (North Charleston)