New hair and nail salon in Fairport Harbor plans July 18 grand opening
Beachcombers hair and nail salon, 213 High St. in Fairport Harbor, will hold a grand opening celebration at 2 p.m. July 18.
The salon offers an atmosphere that seeks to blend luxury and relaxation, a news release states.
Beachcombers is owned by Chelsea Wickman of Painesville Township, who began her cosmetology career in Mentor 12 years ago.
The boutique salon will accommodate six hair stylists, two nail artists, and a certified spray tanner. All appointments can be booked online at beachcombersfairport.com, where a menu of prices and services is available.
For more information, call Beachcombers at 440-296-9644.
from link: www.news-herald.com
- NAILS’ Continuum Giveaway Sparks Shock and Awe
- Nail Salon Dramedy Gets Picked Up by TNT
- Essie Announces Revamped Gel Line
- Savvy Salon: The Spa at Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort
- Happy 40th Anniversary Orly!
- Sweet Squared names Marian Newman as brand ambassador
- POLISH Artisan Nails to Participate in Celebrity Gift Lounge in Honor of 2016 Golden Globe Nominees
- Medinail Offers Free Training and Accreditation
- A.I.I. Acquires Hollywood Fashion Secrets
- NAILS Parent Company Buys Modern Salon Media