NAILS Parent Company Buys Modern Salon Media
Bobit Business Media, publisher of NAILS Magazine and VietSALON, has acquired the assets of Modern Salon Media from Vance Publishing Corp. Modern Salon Media is the leading information resource for the professional salon community. Its family of integrated, multi-media brands serves and connects salon professionals at every stage of their careers and melds beautifully with Bobit’s NAILS and VietSALON brands. The brands include Modern Salon, Salon Today, and First Chair as well as several custom media and digital products.
Steve Reiss, publisher of Modern Salon Media, based in Lincolnshire, IL, will continue to lead those brands with Michele Musgrove, associate publisher/editorial director.
Michelle Mullen, publisher of NAILS and VietSALON, said, “Our readership of nail professionals will benefit from our having such deep reach into the professional salon industry. Combining our resources will help us serve the market even better.”
by Nails Magazine
- NAILS’ Continuum Giveaway Sparks Shock and Awe
- Nail Salon Dramedy Gets Picked Up by TNT
- Essie Announces Revamped Gel Line
- Savvy Salon: The Spa at Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort
- Happy 40th Anniversary Orly!
- POLISH Artisan Nails to Participate in Celebrity Gift Lounge in Honor of 2016 Golden Globe Nominees
- Medinail Offers Free Training and Accreditation
- A.I.I. Acquires Hollywood Fashion Secrets
- HIRING EVENT FOR NEW NAIL SALON!!! (North Charleston)
- Essie Partners With Serge Normant