NAILS & CND Announce Top 3 Finalists in Next Top Nail Artist Competition Season 3
It’s been a grueling 10 weeks. We’ve seen nail art that moves, cities come to life, high-fashion pink-and-whites, even full-on fantasy nails. We’ve had to say goodbye to a beloved competitor each week, and each week it got that much more difficult to let someone go. In the end there were two nail techs left standing: Celina Ryden and Sarah Elmaz. Two second-time NTNA competitors, Victoria Zegarelli and Winnie Huang (both originally competed in season one), had to duke it out for the coveted third and final spot in the top.
After a record-breaking five-week winning streak, Victoria Zegarelli was eliminated, making Winnie Huang the ultimate Last Chance champion and recipient of the final slot in the Top 3. We now have a purely international top tier of finalists who will go on to compete for the title in Chicago at America’s Beauty Show in March. Learn more about our Top 3 here.
by Nails Magazine
- Enter for a chance to win select nail products from the Beauty Awards nominees
- NAILS and CND Name Next Top Nail Artist Top 24 Semi-Finalists
- Essie Launches Gel Couture
- Essie Introduces its 1000th Shade: a Shimmering Citron
- China Glaze Nails Festival Fashion
- ‘Nail Lounge Edition’ For Industry Experts, Professionals, And Vendors
- Essie Goes Retro for its 35th Anniversary
- Global Beauty Masters Do Battle on TLC
- BCL Spa Valentine’s Day Nail Art Contest
- BCL | CND | Tippi Hedren Nail Scholarships Recognize Emerging Nail Artists