NAILS and CND Name Next Top Nail Artist Top 24 Semi-Finalists
It was no easy task reviewing applications, nail art photos, and videos from all over the world, but at long last the team at NAILS has named its 24 semi-finalists for season three ofNAILS Next Top Nail Artist sponsored by CND.
This was the most intense year of first round cuts, as several returning competitors and international nail artists alike threw their hat in the ring. The countries represented this year in our Top 24 include Greece, Australia, Sweden, England, Canada, and Trinidad and Tobago, in addition to The United States.
These 24 contestants bring diverse backgrounds, strong artistic abilities, and an intense love for nails to this year’s competition. NAILS and CND would like to congratulate the following nail professionals for making the crucial first cut:
This is only the beginning for these 24 semi-finalists. In the weeks to come they will face off with two pre-challenges to determine who will make the Top 12 and go on to compete for the ultimate prize of being named NAILS Next Top Nail Artist 2016.
In addition to our top sponsor CND, we would like to thank this year’s competition sponsors including Akzentz, Bio Seaweed Gel, China Glaze, Dashing Diva, Entity, EzFlow, Gel II, Gelish, INM, and Orly.
We wish our contestants the best of luck!
by Nails Magazine
- Enter for a chance to win select nail products from the Beauty Awards nominees
- NAILS and CND Name Next Top Nail Artist Top 24 Semi-Finalists
- Essie Launches Gel Couture
- Essie Introduces its 1000th Shade: a Shimmering Citron
- China Glaze Nails Festival Fashion
- ‘Nail Lounge Edition’ For Industry Experts, Professionals, And Vendors
- Essie Goes Retro for its 35th Anniversary
- Global Beauty Masters Do Battle on TLC
- BCL Spa Valentine’s Day Nail Art Contest
- BCL | CND | Tippi Hedren Nail Scholarships Recognize Emerging Nail Artists