Nailcare Academy Offers Foot Care Certification
Nailcare Academy, home of the Advanced Nail Technician program, recently announced the launch of its online Footcare Nail Technician Program (FNT). This certificate program provides the technician with the advanced information needed for working successfully with a physician or podiatrist. It also contains important information for the salon-based Advanced Nail Technician Program graduate who wishes to develop a solid referral relationship with a physician or just wants advanced education to enhance her credentials.
FNT Program graduates obtain a Certified Footcare Nail Technician (CFNT) designation upon completing the 10 modules and passing the exam — no internship is required. “However, if technicians wish to pursue working in the medical field, we highly recommend they pursue the additional internship,” says Karen Hodges, co-owner of Nailcare Academy along with Janet McCormick. “The internship is 40 hours in a medical office and at the end, the technician receives the Nailcare Academy Aseptic Footcare Specialist Internship Certificate to demonstrate to the patients and physicians their qualifications to work on chronically ill individuals.”
“Certificates that demonstrate advanced education are great marketing tools. Potential new clients will value your in-depth knowledge and advanced skills,” says McCormick. “Being trained to perform safe services on hesitant or chronically ill clients can mean a much higher level of success and income.”
For more information, go to www.nailcare-academy.com.
by Nails Magazine
- Enter for a chance to win select nail products from the Beauty Awards nominees
- NAILS and CND Name Next Top Nail Artist Top 24 Semi-Finalists
- Essie Launches Gel Couture
- Essie Introduces its 1000th Shade: a Shimmering Citron
- China Glaze Nails Festival Fashion
- ‘Nail Lounge Edition’ For Industry Experts, Professionals, And Vendors
- Essie Goes Retro for its 35th Anniversary
- Global Beauty Masters Do Battle on TLC
- BCL Spa Valentine’s Day Nail Art Contest
- BCL | CND | Tippi Hedren Nail Scholarships Recognize Emerging Nail Artists