Little Prints and Perfect Nails is great fun for all the family in MK
|The perfect nail manicure could be something to interest you at Frosts Garden Centre|
It's all about fingers and toes at Frosts Garden Centre in Woburn Sands on Friday April 17, with the 'Little Prints' hand and foot print plaster cast event and 'Perfect Nails' manicure workshop taking place.
'Little Prints' offers parents the chance to make a plaster cast of their little one's hand or foot - the perfect keepsake of how small they once were! The team at Frosts will be on hand to assist in taking the print and setting it into plaster.
'Little Prints' costs £9.99 per child. Parents are welcome any time between 10:00am and 2:00pm.
For adults, Frosts is hosting 'Perfect Nails,' a workshop to go through nail care, with expert tips on the tools, products and techniques for the perfect manicure. Grab your favourite nail polish and get ready for glam talons!
The workshop is part of Frosts' Country Living Workshop series which offers monthly activities throughout 2015. The workshops are designed to offer visitors the opportunity to learn new skills and enjoy a hands-on activity, leaving visitors with expertise and ideas to try at home.
The workshop runs for two-and-a-half hours with two sessions during the day, at 10:00am or 1:30pm. Tickets cost £40, and pre-booking is essential.
For more information or to book a place on Frosts' workshops and events, please visit: www.frostsgroup.com or call: 0800 954 9484.
- Introduction of Icosgel Nail Gel Leads to Colorful and Safe Nails
- Sunday 26th & Monday 27th April 2015 at the RHC Edinburgh
- CosmoNail Cup Int' Nail Competition Malaysia - 2015
- Nail’d It: Episode 7 Nail Nightmares
- Nail’d It: Episode 6 A Diamond in the Rough
- Nail’d It Recap: Episode 5 Opposites Attract
- Nail’d It Recap: Episode 4 Divine Nails
- Nail’d It Episode 3: Recap
- Smith & Cult Might Have The Best Nail Polish Names Ever
- Nail’d It Episode 2: Recap