CND Chooses NAILS’ NTNA Top 3 Contestants as its “Nextgen” Artists
The Top 3 contestants from NAILS Next Top Nail Artist (NTNA) competition — Celina Rydén, Sarah Elmaz, and Winnie Huang — will be featured as CND’s “NextGen Artists” at the 4th annual Beauty Changes Lives (BCL) Experience during America’s Beauty Show (ABS) 2016 in Chicago.
Now in its third season, NTNA challenges contestants with weekly challenges to showcase their creativity and technical skills through awe-inspiring nail artistry. For the second year in a row, CND is serving as the top sponsor. CND co-founder and style director Jan Arnold offers her guidance and expertise as a head judge alongside NAILS’ Erika Kotite and Beth Livesay.
The final multi-part challenge, sponsored by CND and currently underway, is inspired by BCL, a non-profit organization designed to build awareness of the extraordinary career opportunities available in the beauty and wellness industry. In 2014, BCL established the BCL | CND | Tippi Hedren Nail Scholarship, funded by CND and its distributors and honoring actress and humanitarian Tippi Hedren, who is credited for pioneering the Vietnamese-American nail professional movement in the 1970s. Recently, in conjunction with the competition, BCL introduced the BCL | Tippi Hedren | NAILS NTNA Scholarship fund.
On Saturday, March 12, 2016, BCL will host its 4th annual Beauty Changes Lives Experience at Chicago’s Soldier Field. Beauty manufacturers will have an opportunity to showcase the work of three talented artists that represent the best of the best in the next generation of beauty professionals. These three inspiring competitors will represent CND at the prestigious industry event, which takes place the evening before one of them will be officially crowned NAILS Next Top Nail Artist.
by Nails Magazine
- Enter for a chance to win select nail products from the Beauty Awards nominees
- NAILS and CND Name Next Top Nail Artist Top 24 Semi-Finalists
- Essie Launches Gel Couture
- Essie Introduces its 1000th Shade: a Shimmering Citron
- China Glaze Nails Festival Fashion
- ‘Nail Lounge Edition’ For Industry Experts, Professionals, And Vendors
- Essie Goes Retro for its 35th Anniversary
- Global Beauty Masters Do Battle on TLC
- BCL Spa Valentine’s Day Nail Art Contest
- BCL | CND | Tippi Hedren Nail Scholarships Recognize Emerging Nail Artists