- ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA & AROMATHERAPY?
- Is aromatherapy popular in your area?
- Spray Cans for Airbrushing?
- CARPAL TUNNEL AND OTHER AILMENTS
- HOW TO DO A SET IN 45 TO 60 MINUTES?
- Odorless or uv acrylic whose system do you use?
- HOW TO REMOVE GEL NAILS (But why would you want to?)
- U-V GEL NAIL LIGHTS FOR CURING PRODUCT
- NAIL DRILLS
- NAIL BREAKAGE
St. Patrick’s Day Nail Art
Editorial manicurist Jin Soon Choi offers this tutorial for a chic and green St. Patrick’s Day design.
1. Apply Jin Soon Power Coat to the entire nail.
2. Apply two coats of Jin Soon Doux as the base color.
3. Using a striping brush, paint the outline of leaves on the edge of the nail with Jin Soon Tila, varying the position on each nail.
4. Fill in the shapes created in Step 3 with Jin Soon Tila. Apply Top Gloss to finish the look.
by Nails Magazine
- GET OPI’S 60S-INSPIRED MOSCHINO RESORT 2017 NAIL ART
- NAIL ART TUTORIAL: SUMMER ROSE OMBRE
- Nail Art Studio: Acid Wash Denim
- Nail Art Tutorial: Quite The Catch
- Nail Art Studio: Neon Funk
- Sweater Nail Art with N.O.Q. Gelly Queen 3-D Gel
- Flamingo and Floral for Perfect Poolside Mani
- Shaded Yellow Flowers
- Gelish Botanical Awakenings Collection Nail Art
- Floral for Spring