- ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA & AROMATHERAPY?
- Is aromatherapy popular in your area?
- Spray Cans for Airbrushing?
- CARPAL TUNNEL AND OTHER AILMENTS
- HOW TO DO A SET IN 45 TO 60 MINUTES?
- Odorless or uv acrylic whose system do you use?
- HOW TO REMOVE GEL NAILS (But why would you want to?)
- U-V GEL NAIL LIGHTS FOR CURING PRODUCT
- NAIL DRILLS
- NAIL BREAKAGE
NAIL ART TUTORIAL: SUMMER ROSE OMBRE
Celebrate summer with this bright and beautiful rose design. Jana Duzanec shares how to get the look!
1. Use a wide brush or sponge to blend two gel colors into an ombre. Apply top coat.
2. With magenta acrylic paint, create a circle and start to paint the rose petals.
4. Add details with a touch of white acrylic paint.
5. With dark green, yellow and white add middle of the flower and leaves arround it. Apply top coat.
6. With gel paint and a very slim brush, give accent to your flower including slim lines and dots in the middle. With a sponge, make spots around the tips.
7. Sprinkle with acrylic powder around the tips in the same shades as background.
[Images courtesy of Jana Duzanec]
by Nails Magazine
- GET OPI’S 60S-INSPIRED MOSCHINO RESORT 2017 NAIL ART
- Nail Art Studio: Acid Wash Denim
- Nail Art Tutorial: Quite The Catch
- Nail Art Studio: Neon Funk
- Sweater Nail Art with N.O.Q. Gelly Queen 3-D Gel
- Flamingo and Floral for Perfect Poolside Mani
- Shaded Yellow Flowers
- Gelish Botanical Awakenings Collection Nail Art
- Floral for Spring
- Garden Nails