- ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA & AROMATHERAPY?
- Is aromatherapy popular in your area?
- Spray Cans for Airbrushing?
- CARPAL TUNNEL AND OTHER AILMENTS
- HOW TO DO A SET IN 45 TO 60 MINUTES?
- Odorless or uv acrylic whose system do you use?
- HOW TO REMOVE GEL NAILS (But why would you want to?)
- U-V GEL NAIL LIGHTS FOR CURING PRODUCT
- NAIL DRILLS
- NAIL BREAKAGE
Nail Art Studio: Acid Wash Denim
1. Create a marble effect with black and white gel-polish. Use a dotting tool to swirl the colors together. Cure.
2. Paint half the nail with a custom mix of blue and black gel-polish. Pat the color to only half of the nail. Paint a vertical line down the center of the nail with black gel-polish. Cure.
3. Paint the hem of the jeans using white gel-polish and a liner brush. Top the look with embellishments. Paint a floral design with white, pink, and green gel-polish over the marble. Cure. Apply top coat and cure.
Nails by Bella Martinelli, Costa Mesa, Calif., @bellanailglam
Want to see your nail art how-to here? Email email@example.com
You can also mail your tips (one for each step) and written instructions to Sigourney Nuñez, NAILS Magazine, 3520 Challenger St., Torrance, CA 90503. Make sure to include your name, salon name (if applicable), city, state, and contact information. When mailing us tips for Nail Art Studio, please mail them in a padded envelope or box to keep the nail tips fully intact in transit.
by Nails Magazine
- GET OPI’S 60S-INSPIRED MOSCHINO RESORT 2017 NAIL ART
- NAIL ART TUTORIAL: SUMMER ROSE OMBRE
- Nail Art Tutorial: Quite The Catch
- Nail Art Studio: Neon Funk
- Sweater Nail Art with N.O.Q. Gelly Queen 3-D Gel
- Flamingo and Floral for Perfect Poolside Mani
- Shaded Yellow Flowers
- Gelish Botanical Awakenings Collection Nail Art
- Floral for Spring
- Garden Nails