- ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA & AROMATHERAPY?
- Is aromatherapy popular in your area?
- Spray Cans for Airbrushing?
- CARPAL TUNNEL AND OTHER AILMENTS
- HOW TO DO A SET IN 45 TO 60 MINUTES?
- Odorless or uv acrylic whose system do you use?
- HOW TO REMOVE GEL NAILS (But why would you want to?)
- U-V GEL NAIL LIGHTS FOR CURING PRODUCT
- NAIL DRILLS
- NAIL BREAKAGE
Modern Easter Stripes
Do your clients crave a nail look for Easter weekend that’s a little more grown up than fuzzy rabbits? Look no further than this striped candy-colored mani by celeb manicurist Jin Soon Choi using her namesake brand JINsoon.
Step 1: Apply JINsoon Power coat
Step 2: Apply two coats of JINsoon Keppel
Step 3:Using JINsoon Sinopia with a striping brush draw a curve at a slight diagonal to mark where you want the shape to start.
Step 4: Fill in the created shape with the color.
Step 5: Repeat step 3 with Ube and Aero.
Step 6: You can change up the colors in the order that you prefer.
Step 7: Add color until you're satisfied with the result.
Step 8: Finish the look with Top Gloss.
from link: www.nailpro.com
- GET OPI’S 60S-INSPIRED MOSCHINO RESORT 2017 NAIL ART
- NAIL ART TUTORIAL: SUMMER ROSE OMBRE
- Nail Art Studio: Acid Wash Denim
- Nail Art Tutorial: Quite The Catch
- Nail Art Studio: Neon Funk
- Sweater Nail Art with N.O.Q. Gelly Queen 3-D Gel
- Flamingo and Floral for Perfect Poolside Mani
- Shaded Yellow Flowers
- Gelish Botanical Awakenings Collection Nail Art
- Floral for Spring