- ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA & AROMATHERAPY?
- Is aromatherapy popular in your area?
- Spray Cans for Airbrushing?
- CARPAL TUNNEL AND OTHER AILMENTS
- HOW TO DO A SET IN 45 TO 60 MINUTES?
- Odorless or uv acrylic whose system do you use?
- HOW TO REMOVE GEL NAILS (But why would you want to?)
- U-V GEL NAIL LIGHTS FOR CURING PRODUCT
- NAIL DRILLS
- NAIL BREAKAGE
GET OPI’S 60S-INSPIRED MOSCHINO RESORT 2017 NAIL ART
This year, the Moschino Resort 2017 line was all about the ’60s, flower power, and color. With crazy designs from Creative Director Jeremy Scott, the real show-stopper were the Miss Pop OPI nails that transported us to a time when flowers crowns and brotherly love were all the rage (and no, we’re not talking about Coachella). Keep reading for the step-by-step guide to this color, retro-inspired nail design.
Miss Pop OPI for Moschino Resort 2017
This year, Creative Director Jeremy Scott boarded the Merry Pranksters bus and took us on a rip-roaring romp through Los Angeles in the ’60s. Inspired by the city’s diverse culture, history and style, Jeremy Scott’s Moschino Resort 2017 line was a scrapbook that transported viewers to a time when Los Angeles was filled with purple-haired hippies, Flower Power was the MO of the day, and rainbow was the new black.
While we all know the fashion was out of this world (it’s Jeremy Scott! Can the man do no wrong?), it’s the nails we really care about. Very much like its setting, the Moschino Resort 2017 nail art was full of bold colors that captured the whimsical, experimental, and downright fun atmosphere of the era. The Miss Pop look featured bold colors (think classic red, fuchsia, and tangerine) as the base and retro two-toned circles.
Great nails start with a great base, so choose the most vibrant colors that speak to you.
For those who want to try the vintage-inspired look for themselves, check out the step-by-step guide below.
- Apply one coat of Infinite Shine Primer.
- Paint 5 of your nails at random with two coats of bright magenta Infinite Shine Don’t Provoke The Plum. Then paint the other five with two coats of tangerine orange Infinite Shine No Stopping Me Now.
- Pour a little Infinite Shine To The Finish Lime onto a plastic palette or piece of tin foil. Dip a large dotter or back end of an eyeshadow brush into the gel lacquer. Then, gently dab it down on a nail to create the perfect dot.
- Repeat step 3 on all 10 fingers. Make the dots on a random place on each nail.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 with Infinite Shine Wild Blue Yonder.
- On the orange nails, repeat steps 3 and 4 with Infinite Shine Don’t Provoke the Plum.
- On the magenta nails, repeat steps 3 and 4 with Infinite Shine No Stopping Me Now.
- Pour out a little Infinite Shine Silver On Ice onto your palette. Using a smaller dotter or ball end of a bobby pin, create small silver centers in each colorful dot.
What do you think of the Miss Pop by OPI look? Thumbs up or down?
[Images courtesy of ABPR]
from link: www.nailpro.com
- NAIL ART TUTORIAL: SUMMER ROSE OMBRE
- Nail Art Studio: Acid Wash Denim
- Nail Art Tutorial: Quite The Catch
- Nail Art Studio: Neon Funk
- Sweater Nail Art with N.O.Q. Gelly Queen 3-D Gel
- Flamingo and Floral for Perfect Poolside Mani
- Shaded Yellow Flowers
- Gelish Botanical Awakenings Collection Nail Art
- Floral for Spring
- Garden Nails