- ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA & AROMATHERAPY?
- Is aromatherapy popular in your area?
- Spray Cans for Airbrushing?
- CARPAL TUNNEL AND OTHER AILMENTS
- HOW TO DO A SET IN 45 TO 60 MINUTES?
- Odorless or uv acrylic whose system do you use?
- HOW TO REMOVE GEL NAILS (But why would you want to?)
- U-V GEL NAIL LIGHTS FOR CURING PRODUCT
- NAIL DRILLS
- NAIL BREAKAGE
Flamingo and Floral for Perfect Poolside Mani
Summer is finally on its way, and that can only mean one thing: floral nail art! I'll take any excuse for floral nail art, but summer is when it truly comes alive. This spring/summer go with a bright and fun look with these cute floral flamingoes. They're easy to create and will have your fingertips looking summery in no time. Just follow these simple steps.
Steps 1 and 2
You will need: nail art brush, dotting tool, light blue nail polish (I used Barry M - Huckleberry), two shades of pink (I used Nail Girls - Pink 15, OPI - Let's Be Friends), two shades of green (I used OPI - Who The Shrek Are You?, OPI - I'm Sooo Swamped), and black and white nail polish. Plus a quick drying topcoat (I used Seche Vite).
Step 1: Paint your nails with a light blue base color. Once dry, using the polish brush of your darker pink shade paint a swipe of polish at the tip of your nail in a semi-circle shape. On your other nails, using a dotting tool or brush, add five dots which meet in the middle for the floral nail art.
Step 2: Using a nail art brush, draw the head of the flamingo by starting at the side of your semi-circle and curving upwards in a line, then fill in the line to make it thicker.
Steps 3 and 4
Step 3: Using white polish add a line to the tip of the flamingo's face, then add a black point for the beak. For the eyes, draw a white dot with a dotting tool and add a small black dot in the center with the tip of your nail art brush
Step 4: Using your lighter pink shade, use the tip of the brush from the bottle to paint another smaller semi-circle inside the darker pink (make sure the darker pink is dry first to avoid the colors mixing). Add five lines to the center of your flowers using a nail art brush and the lighter pink shade
Steps 5 and 6
Step 5: Using your lighter green shade draw leaves coming out of the flowers. The best way to do this is to place a blob of green in the center of where your leaf will be and spread it out from there to create the edges of the leaf.
Step 6: Using your nail art brush and darker green shade, add a line up the center of your leaf and then smaller lines/dots at the side for the detailing. Once dry, add a quick dry topcoat to finish of your flamingo floral nail art.
from link: www.divinecaroline.com
- GET OPI’S 60S-INSPIRED MOSCHINO RESORT 2017 NAIL ART
- NAIL ART TUTORIAL: SUMMER ROSE OMBRE
- Nail Art Studio: Acid Wash Denim
- Nail Art Tutorial: Quite The Catch
- Nail Art Studio: Neon Funk
- Sweater Nail Art with N.O.Q. Gelly Queen 3-D Gel
- Shaded Yellow Flowers
- Gelish Botanical Awakenings Collection Nail Art
- Floral for Spring
- Garden Nails