- ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA & AROMATHERAPY?
- Is aromatherapy popular in your area?
- Spray Cans for Airbrushing?
- CARPAL TUNNEL AND OTHER AILMENTS
- HOW TO DO A SET IN 45 TO 60 MINUTES?
- Odorless or uv acrylic whose system do you use?
- HOW TO REMOVE GEL NAILS (But why would you want to?)
- U-V GEL NAIL LIGHTS FOR CURING PRODUCT
- NAIL DRILLS
- NAIL BREAKAGE
Signature Services: Toasted Coconut Hot chocolate Pedicure
Salon Salon on Pine Beauty Boutique & Spa, Anna Maria, Fla.
o Farmhouse Fresh Coconut Cream Milk Bath Soak
o Farmhouse Fresh Sweet Cream Salt Scrub
o Farmhouse Fresh Sundae Best Chocolate Mask
o Farmhouse Fresh Rainbow Road Shea Butter Cream
1. Pour coconut milk bath soak into the pedi basin and soak the client’s feet.
2. Trim and file the toenails and perform cuticle care.
3. Apply salt scrub along the feet and calves to remove dead skin. Use a pumice stone to smooth any calluses. Rinse the legs and feet well.
4. Apply the chocolate mask to the feet and legs. Leave on to dry for 10-20 minutes. Remove with warm, damp towels.
5. Apply the shea butter cream and massage the feet and lower legs for 10 minutes.
6. Cleanse the nails and apply a base coat, two coats of polish, and a top coat.
- NAIL BRACELETS: New trend sees women designing intricate jewellery on their fingernails
- The 2016 NAHA Finalists Announced!
- New York Salons Must Pay $2 Million in Back Wages
- Why Do Gel Nails Crack? There's A Reason Behind This Annoying Phenomenon
- Face & Body Northern California Adds Nail Pavilion
- Finger lickin’ good — or gross? KFC launches chicken-flavored nail polish in Hong Kong.
- Talking Business: Tami’s Tips & Toes offers relaxing atmosphere
- We Tried Kylie Jenner’s New Nail Polish Collection
- NYC Thief Is Partial to Essie Polish
- What you should know before getting artificial nails