- ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA & AROMATHERAPY?
- Is aromatherapy popular in your area?
- Spray Cans for Airbrushing?
- CARPAL TUNNEL AND OTHER AILMENTS
- HOW TO DO A SET IN 45 TO 60 MINUTES?
- Odorless or uv acrylic whose system do you use?
- HOW TO REMOVE GEL NAILS (But why would you want to?)
- U-V GEL NAIL LIGHTS FOR CURING PRODUCT
- NAIL DRILLS
- NAIL BREAKAGE
Who doesn't love a great nail art video. Watching an easy how-to can help you save big on trips to the salon, allow you to do as many touch-ups as you want since you have the shade on hand, and it makes you that much fiercer of a beauty guru. Getting hooked on these fun online tutorials is always a win-win.
And it appears nail art is here to stay for another season. Among the many popular styles you have to try on for size are crescent nails. The reverse take on the half moon shape, this design is still located in the middle of the nail, at the base of the cuticle. This look is a Fall 2013 favorite for nail brand Ruffian, who take the look and make it their own with eye-popping colors perfect for the upcoming season.
Learn how to create the official Ruffian Manicure with Ruffian's brand-new nail lacquer collection! Our friends over at Birchbox have teamed up with the designers to launch their first collection and to show you how to get their popular crescent mani style-first seen in Ruffian's Fall 2009 runway show. Best of all, every Birchbox member will receive a Ruffian Nail Lacquer from their Crowdsourced Collection in September 2013-voted on by Birchbox Facebook fans earlier this year.
If you're wondering what colors are used to create this great manicure in te video below, these aren't your everyday shades of red and purple. Inspired by the African violet, shade Delirium is a bright, saturated purple with an eye-catching metallic finish. Fox Hunt is a rich orange with a touch of shimmer-- an updated alternative to the classic red.
The money-hued Hedge Fund is a sophisticated olive foil with gold shimmer that catches the light just so, also available in the collection.
The Ruffian brand is not new to the beauty scene. This brand is beloved by nail junkies everywhere already not only because the lacquers are lush, chip-resistant, and runway-worthy, but they have already received the beauty brand stamp of approval, having worked with MAC on lipstick and nail collections too.
Check out the fun nail tutorial below and tweet us your take on this cool design. Happy polishing!
by Kim West
- NAIL BRACELETS: New trend sees women designing intricate jewellery on their fingernails
- Signature Services: Toasted Coconut Hot chocolate Pedicure
- The 2016 NAHA Finalists Announced!
- New York Salons Must Pay $2 Million in Back Wages
- Why Do Gel Nails Crack? There's A Reason Behind This Annoying Phenomenon
- Face & Body Northern California Adds Nail Pavilion
- Finger lickin’ good — or gross? KFC launches chicken-flavored nail polish in Hong Kong.
- Talking Business: Tami’s Tips & Toes offers relaxing atmosphere
- We Tried Kylie Jenner’s New Nail Polish Collection
- NYC Thief Is Partial to Essie Polish