- ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA & AROMATHERAPY?
- Is aromatherapy popular in your area?
- Spray Cans for Airbrushing?
- CARPAL TUNNEL AND OTHER AILMENTS
- HOW TO DO A SET IN 45 TO 60 MINUTES?
- Odorless or uv acrylic whose system do you use?
- HOW TO REMOVE GEL NAILS (But why would you want to?)
- U-V GEL NAIL LIGHTS FOR CURING PRODUCT
- NAIL DRILLS
- NAIL BREAKAGE
Nailing the Nail Art
Nail art has been around for thousands of years. Ever since various nail polish and other manicuring tools were invented, nail art has become more elaborate than ever. Just single coating your nails is old-fashioned. Now you should enhance them with spectacular nail art creatively. No, it is not a complicated process at all and can be done easily once you get the hang of it. All you require is a little patience and some time on your hands. Inspiration for creative designs can be drawn from pop culture, music, cartoons, festivals or anything else you can think of.
It is best to start with the simplest form of nail art like creating tiny dots or adding a few strokes or dashes to make your beautiful nails attractive. Don't start with something complicated even though it might look appealing but do browse for some useful nail art tutorials.
You could try a Glitter look, Zebra nails, Halloween nails, Ninja turtle nails, Angry Bird nails, floral patterns, and so much more. These are not only fun to try out but they look quite amazing too. You might require some practice to proceed to advanced designs but once you get started and keep a steady hand, you are sure to create your own unique nail art designs!
Here are some creative nail art designs you might appreciate and want to try out for yourself too.
To share your thoughts and questions, write to Vithika and Divya at email@example.com
by Vithika and Divya
- NAIL BRACELETS: New trend sees women designing intricate jewellery on their fingernails
- Signature Services: Toasted Coconut Hot chocolate Pedicure
- The 2016 NAHA Finalists Announced!
- New York Salons Must Pay $2 Million in Back Wages
- Why Do Gel Nails Crack? There's A Reason Behind This Annoying Phenomenon
- Face & Body Northern California Adds Nail Pavilion
- Finger lickin’ good — or gross? KFC launches chicken-flavored nail polish in Hong Kong.
- Talking Business: Tami’s Tips & Toes offers relaxing atmosphere
- We Tried Kylie Jenner’s New Nail Polish Collection
- NYC Thief Is Partial to Essie Polish