- ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA & AROMATHERAPY?
- Is aromatherapy popular in your area?
- Spray Cans for Airbrushing?
- CARPAL TUNNEL AND OTHER AILMENTS
- HOW TO DO A SET IN 45 TO 60 MINUTES?
- Odorless or uv acrylic whose system do you use?
- HOW TO REMOVE GEL NAILS (But why would you want to?)
- U-V GEL NAIL LIGHTS FOR CURING PRODUCT
- NAIL DRILLS
- NAIL BREAKAGE
Nail the look
Once upon a time, French manicures and uniform colours on your nails were the in thing. How things have changed.
Nails are now spotlight-hoarders. Eye- catching nails have become the accessory for the season. The trend started with painting each of your 10 nails a different colour, but this has since evolved into nail art.
Search for "nail art" on Instagram or Pinterest and you will see thousands of images of nails with flowers and butterflies, or with letters to spell out a word. Forget the old "LOVE/ HATE" knuckle tattoos - let your nails do the talking. You can create patterned nails. Use Chevron stripes or the Burberry check.
For more complex designs without the fuss of nail polish, you can buy nail wraps, which are plastic or vinyl pieces that you stick onto your nails.
There is no end to what you can decorate your nails with - you can even have faces adorning your fingertips.
If you love art, put famous artworks on your nails. There are nail wraps of Van Gogh's Starry Night. It's kind of kitsch, but who said kitsch isn't cool?
by PEARL BOSHOMANE
- NAIL BRACELETS: New trend sees women designing intricate jewellery on their fingernails
- Signature Services: Toasted Coconut Hot chocolate Pedicure
- The 2016 NAHA Finalists Announced!
- New York Salons Must Pay $2 Million in Back Wages
- Why Do Gel Nails Crack? There's A Reason Behind This Annoying Phenomenon
- Face & Body Northern California Adds Nail Pavilion
- Finger lickin’ good — or gross? KFC launches chicken-flavored nail polish in Hong Kong.
- Talking Business: Tami’s Tips & Toes offers relaxing atmosphere
- We Tried Kylie Jenner’s New Nail Polish Collection
- NYC Thief Is Partial to Essie Polish