- ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA & AROMATHERAPY?
- Is aromatherapy popular in your area?
- Spray Cans for Airbrushing?
- CARPAL TUNNEL AND OTHER AILMENTS
- HOW TO DO A SET IN 45 TO 60 MINUTES?
- Odorless or uv acrylic whose system do you use?
- HOW TO REMOVE GEL NAILS (But why would you want to?)
- U-V GEL NAIL LIGHTS FOR CURING PRODUCT
- NAIL DRILLS
- NAIL BREAKAGE
NAIL BRACELETS: New trend sees women designing intricate jewellery on their fingernails
For those who love to stay ahead of the manicure curve, 'bracelet nails' are something to hop on board with.
Equal parts sophisticated, pretty and subtle, the style hails from Korea, and sees tiny intricate jewels and gems designed and stuck onto women's fingernails.
The process uses real charms, and can take as long as two and a half hours to complete.
Ahead of the curve: Bracelet nails are the latest beauty trend to come from Korea
Pretty gorgeous: Equal parts sophisticated, pretty and subtle, the style sees tiny intricate bracelets designed and actually stuck onto women's fingernails
Lengthy affair: The process uses real charms, and can take as long as two and a half hours to complete
Korean beauty blogger Alicia Yoon was one of the first to try the trend, when she uploaded a photograph of a set of crystal-encrusted nails onto her Instagram page.
Explaining that the trend started in Seoul, Ms Yoon told Byrdie that bracelet nails are both a bit of fun, and very detailed:
'It's an interesting look because she [the nail artist at the nail salon, Unistella] uses real string and it looks like it's actually wrapped around your nail,' she said.
- Signature Services: Toasted Coconut Hot chocolate Pedicure
- The 2016 NAHA Finalists Announced!
- New York Salons Must Pay $2 Million in Back Wages
- Why Do Gel Nails Crack? There's A Reason Behind This Annoying Phenomenon
- Face & Body Northern California Adds Nail Pavilion
- Finger lickin’ good — or gross? KFC launches chicken-flavored nail polish in Hong Kong.
- Talking Business: Tami’s Tips & Toes offers relaxing atmosphere
- We Tried Kylie Jenner’s New Nail Polish Collection
- NYC Thief Is Partial to Essie Polish
- What you should know before getting artificial nails