- ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA & AROMATHERAPY?
- Is aromatherapy popular in your area?
- Spray Cans for Airbrushing?
- CARPAL TUNNEL AND OTHER AILMENTS
- HOW TO DO A SET IN 45 TO 60 MINUTES?
- Odorless or uv acrylic whose system do you use?
- HOW TO REMOVE GEL NAILS (But why would you want to?)
- U-V GEL NAIL LIGHTS FOR CURING PRODUCT
- NAIL DRILLS
- NAIL BREAKAGE
Nail biters rejoice: There’s a new polish you can eat
There are the weird (hello Tokyo bananas), the wonderful (candy jewellery) and the downright wacky (edible underwear we’re looking at you) when it comes to eating the seemingly inedible. Nail polish is pretty high up on my list of things I never want to eat, but a new product from the US has me reconsidering my stance.
Kid Licks Nail Polish is organic, edible and comes in three flavours: sour carrot orange, barley grass green and beet red. Tasty, right? Created by Californian couple Audrey Amara and Josh Kroot who mixed up “all sorts of goo and consulted with chemists and food safety experts” to create a product that would “make their kid’s play time just a little bit healthier and a little bit less stressful”. Sounds better than a mouthful of Play Doh and Clag Glue if you ask me. Could this even be the playground equivalent of clean eating?
The team at US food mag Bon Appetit road-tested the polish, but with comments like “faint whiffs of compost” and “with the aroma of a fermenting juice bar”, this polish may be better at discouraging nail biting than finger lickin’.
Seriously people, if we’re going to make anything edible can somebody please just create a corn chip sombrero a la Despicable Me 2. I’ll bring the guacamole.
from link: www.delicious.com.au
- NAIL BRACELETS: New trend sees women designing intricate jewellery on their fingernails
- Signature Services: Toasted Coconut Hot chocolate Pedicure
- The 2016 NAHA Finalists Announced!
- New York Salons Must Pay $2 Million in Back Wages
- Why Do Gel Nails Crack? There's A Reason Behind This Annoying Phenomenon
- Face & Body Northern California Adds Nail Pavilion
- Finger lickin’ good — or gross? KFC launches chicken-flavored nail polish in Hong Kong.
- Talking Business: Tami’s Tips & Toes offers relaxing atmosphere
- We Tried Kylie Jenner’s New Nail Polish Collection
- NYC Thief Is Partial to Essie Polish