- ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA & AROMATHERAPY?
- Is aromatherapy popular in your area?
- Spray Cans for Airbrushing?
- CARPAL TUNNEL AND OTHER AILMENTS
- HOW TO DO A SET IN 45 TO 60 MINUTES?
- Odorless or uv acrylic whose system do you use?
- HOW TO REMOVE GEL NAILS (But why would you want to?)
- U-V GEL NAIL LIGHTS FOR CURING PRODUCT
- NAIL DRILLS
- NAIL BREAKAGE
Matte is the New Black! Redefine Color with New OPI Matte Top Coat
Of all the many nail trends, matte is definitely one every beauty junkie just has to try.
No one is saying to abandon the gorgeous gloss of a fresh, clear top coat, but sometimes you gotta change it up a little. And with fall right around the corner, now is a great time to refresh your manicure methods for a dose of the fab and trendy. Now matte nails are definitely still in as autumn quickly approaches. The muted texture of this nail style is adored by women everywhere, including Kim Kardashian, who we spotted rocking the coolest black gloss on black matte French mani just this spring. Love!
With this trend in full-fledge gear after Kim K posted her homage to the fad, women were finding ways to make the look their own with cool DIY tricks they could use at home. Many opted to skip the expensive nail salon and create matte nails using steam. Check out the fun tutorial for this awesome technique, courtesy of Michelle Phan here.
Want an even easier way to achieve matte nails? Look no further than the OPI Matte Top Coat.
OPI Matte Top Coat instantly transforms glossy nail lacquer to a matte finish when applied over any OPI hue. Matte Top Coat provides sealing protection without shine and protects nails from chipping, making manicures last longer. With a matte, transparent finish, Matte Top Coat is designed to leave nails velvety smooth while creating a touchable texture for an edgy appearance.
"A matte finish can be worn over any OPI nail lacquer shade and should be applied after the base coat and primary coats of color to give nails a unique look," says Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Co-Founder & Artistic Director. "Using Matte Top Coat to transform any shade in your collection makes it a more versatile and budget-friendly way to embrace the matte trend. Give your favorite lacquers an update with a new finish without altering the color."
Matte Top Coat contains no DBP, Toluene, or Formaldehyde. This product includes OPIʼs exclusive ProWide Brush for the ultimate in application.
Check out this fun nail tutorial using the OPI Matte Top Coat below and let us know if this trend is worth a try!
By Kim West
- NAIL BRACELETS: New trend sees women designing intricate jewellery on their fingernails
- Signature Services: Toasted Coconut Hot chocolate Pedicure
- The 2016 NAHA Finalists Announced!
- New York Salons Must Pay $2 Million in Back Wages
- Why Do Gel Nails Crack? There's A Reason Behind This Annoying Phenomenon
- Face & Body Northern California Adds Nail Pavilion
- Finger lickin’ good — or gross? KFC launches chicken-flavored nail polish in Hong Kong.
- Talking Business: Tami’s Tips & Toes offers relaxing atmosphere
- We Tried Kylie Jenner’s New Nail Polish Collection
- NYC Thief Is Partial to Essie Polish