- ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA & AROMATHERAPY?
- Is aromatherapy popular in your area?
- Spray Cans for Airbrushing?
- CARPAL TUNNEL AND OTHER AILMENTS
- HOW TO DO A SET IN 45 TO 60 MINUTES?
- Odorless or uv acrylic whose system do you use?
- HOW TO REMOVE GEL NAILS (But why would you want to?)
- U-V GEL NAIL LIGHTS FOR CURING PRODUCT
- NAIL DRILLS
- NAIL BREAKAGE
London Fashion Week SS14: Nail Art Envy!
We thought we'd seen it all when it comes to seriously swoon-worthy nail art, but we were wrong. London Fashion Week has brought us a whole host of gorgeous fingertips. At Sophia Webster, we saw Jenny Longworth create cute insect-inspired nails – our faves were the 3D ladybirds. While over at Michael Van Der Ham, CND painted nails with a base coat, then added a clear sticker, which was blotted with different colours to create a smudged Monet art effect. One more layer of vinyl polish went on, then another coat of blotted colours. The result? A super intricate, blurred flower effect – and yes, they hand-painted ALL of the nails. Our final nail envy was at the Giles show last night, where nail supremo Marian Newman bejewelled all 42 of the models’ talons with a whopping 120 crystals each! The silver and black looked bling-tastic. We can't wait to DIY them all!
by Samantha Freedman
- NAIL BRACELETS: New trend sees women designing intricate jewellery on their fingernails
- Signature Services: Toasted Coconut Hot chocolate Pedicure
- The 2016 NAHA Finalists Announced!
- New York Salons Must Pay $2 Million in Back Wages
- Why Do Gel Nails Crack? There's A Reason Behind This Annoying Phenomenon
- Face & Body Northern California Adds Nail Pavilion
- Finger lickin’ good — or gross? KFC launches chicken-flavored nail polish in Hong Kong.
- Talking Business: Tami’s Tips & Toes offers relaxing atmosphere
- We Tried Kylie Jenner’s New Nail Polish Collection
- NYC Thief Is Partial to Essie Polish