- ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA & AROMATHERAPY?
- Is aromatherapy popular in your area?
- Spray Cans for Airbrushing?
- CARPAL TUNNEL AND OTHER AILMENTS
- HOW TO DO A SET IN 45 TO 60 MINUTES?
- Odorless or uv acrylic whose system do you use?
- HOW TO REMOVE GEL NAILS (But why would you want to?)
- U-V GEL NAIL LIGHTS FOR CURING PRODUCT
- NAIL DRILLS
- NAIL BREAKAGE
CND Introduces Creative Play Nail Polish Line
CND adds a new product line to its roster and introduces Creative Play Nail Lacquer. The collection of nail polish debuts with 80 colors across 10 finishes including cream, holographic, glitter, metallic, metallic glitter, multi-color glitter, pearl, satin, shimmer, and transformer shades. The traditional three-step system features micronized pigments that deliver color intensity, smooth application, and a high-gloss finish.
“At CND, we are always looking for opportunities to elevate the standard in professional nail color,” says CND co-founder and style director Jan Arnold. “Creative Play Nail Lacquer plays with dimension, pops with pigments and pushes outside the boundaries. The new line redefines traditional nail lacquer with color that breaks the rules through emotive, energized shades that allow you to express your individuality.”
The new seven-free lacquers are formulated without toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, phthalates (DBP), formaldehyde resin, xylene, and methyl ethyl ketone (MEK). Each bottle includes an advanced brush designed with about 400 bristle ends for precise application. For more information, visit www.cnd.com.
by Nails Magazine
- NAIL BRACELETS: New trend sees women designing intricate jewellery on their fingernails
- Signature Services: Toasted Coconut Hot chocolate Pedicure
- The 2016 NAHA Finalists Announced!
- New York Salons Must Pay $2 Million in Back Wages
- Why Do Gel Nails Crack? There's A Reason Behind This Annoying Phenomenon
- Face & Body Northern California Adds Nail Pavilion
- Finger lickin’ good — or gross? KFC launches chicken-flavored nail polish in Hong Kong.
- Talking Business: Tami’s Tips & Toes offers relaxing atmosphere
- We Tried Kylie Jenner’s New Nail Polish Collection
- NYC Thief Is Partial to Essie Polish